Homeland Security Grants Processing
The Homeland Security Grants Processing Unit (HS Grants Processing) is responsible for the processing of Reimbursements, Modifications, and Amendments for Homeland Security Grant Programs. HS Grants Processing is also responsible for managing the Financial Management Forms Workbook (FMFW), submitting the Biannual Strategy Implementation Report (BSIR), and completing the Grants Summary Report quarterly. The Unit also conducts workshops biannually to our Subrecipients on the BSIR.
Financial Management Forms Workbook (FMFW)
- FY 2022 HSGP FMFW (Macro) v22
- FY 2022 HSGP FMFW (Non-Macro) v22
- FY 2022 NSGP FMFW (Macro) v22
- FY 2021 HSGP FMFW (Non-Macro) v21
- FY 2021 HSGP FMFW (Macro) v21.1
- FY 2020 HSGP FMFW (Non-Macro) v20
- FY 2020 HSGP FMFW (Macro) v20.2
If you need any additional forms or information, please contact your program representative.