Explore this Section
Handbooks, Reports & Publications
Meeting & Public Notices
Task Forces, Committee & Councils
Victim Services Trainings
Our mission is to provide financial assistance and support to victim service providers to ensure all victims of crime in California receive the services they need.
- To create programs that are trauma-informed and victim centered.
- To provide timely technical assistance to grant subrecipients.
- To ensure California complies with all federal grant requirements.
Victims Services Branch – Grants Management Memos
- GMM VSB 2020-21-07 Updated Grant Subaward Certification of Assurance of Compliance
- GMM VSB 2020-21-08 Change to Submission of Grant Subaward Modifications During Liquidation Period
- GMM VSB 2020-21-10 Change to Indirect Costs
- GMM VSB 2021-22-23 Notice of New VOCA Match Waiver Policy
- GMM VSB 2021-22-20 Removal of Special Condition 19VOCA
For a list of Victim Services with statistics and Subrecipient lists, please see the 2022 Joint Legislative Budget Committee (JLBC) annual report (PDF).