Disability Advisory Committee
The DAC is a group of employees with a disability or who have an interest in disability issues.
The DAC’s goal is to help Cal OES represent persons with disabilities. The DAC also makes sure Cal OES follows the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) and Section 504 laws.
The DAC focuses its efforts on:
- Suggesting opportunities for employees with disabilities.
- Improve employment practices for employees with disabilities.
- Network with outside groups to achieve their mission.
- Review issues for timely resolve.
- Assist staff on issues relating to the ADA
More information is available in the Disability Advisory Committee Bylaws.
Disability Advisory Committee Members
- Prezell Harris
- Cynthia Cadet
- Anthony MacArthur
- Robin Frazier
- Diane Kuncz
- Mark Weider
- Christine Verhoeven
- Amy Stewart
- Vance Taylor
- Charles Tobias
- Tony Vasquez
- Michelle Haley
- Meaghan McNees
- Aunjuli Reese
- Jennifer Meyers