The Next gen SCOUT- Situational Awareness and Collaboration Tool (powered by Intterra) is a web-based application accessed through the desktop/laptop/mobile web browsers and includes a mobile application (Field Tool App) run on handheld/tablet devices.
Next-Gen SCOUT has integrated statewide data events to include:
- Provide Fire Integrated Real Time Intelligence from two State of the art aircraft located in Northern and Southern California.
- Successfully operate an all-hazard incident within your agency/jurisdiction common operating picture for your agency and other agencies of the California Emergency Service’s Community.
- Track multiple concurrent incidents within the State of California predictive analytics for fire and other hazards.
- Integration and hosting of your agency’s Wildland Fire Pre-Plans.
- Provide first responders and EM personnel with spotty/or no internet coverage access to use our Field Tool application and have a synchronizing capability with no data loss.
How to sign-up for a Next-Gen SCOUT account:
Your free account is available by signing up at: NG SCOUT Training Registration. Training dates are available upon signing up.
Next-Gen SCOUT Wildland PrePlans
- Create map-based plans for any area of your Wildland or metro jurisdiction.
- Capture, record, and electronically share those plans with users of NG SCOUT and current California Intterra Customers.
- In Collaboration with the FIRESCOPE GIS Subcommittee, Cal OES has a standard WPP schema into NG SCOUT.
- Create and edit in your respective areas and as you do, this will be available to users of NG SCOUT and to current California Intterra Customers
- Creating your agencies Wildland PrePlans do not require you to have a GIS degree.
How to sign-up for Wildland PrePlan Training Session:
Register at: Wildland PrePlan Training Session. Training dates are available upon signing up.
Identify a Group of Users in Your Agency:
The typical group of users include:
- Fire Personnel sworn and administrative personnel
- Law Enforcement sworn and administrative personnel
- Emergency Management personnel
- Fire Communication Dispatchers/communication operators
- IMT Members
- GIS Personnel
Your continued partnership and with your support this tool will enhance the effectiveness of emergency responders throughout California.
Please email us at email@example.com should you have any questions.